Every application must be submitted in writing, containing your personal signature.
Applications can be submitted by mail, or personally. The Examination Board’s office is located in Mies-van-der-Rohe Str. 15, ground floor, room 001. If the office is closed, please use the post box below the stairs leading up to the first floor.
If there is no form available in the download area for the application you wish to submit, your application is considered as an individual case.
Every application must include the following information:
- student ID number (Matrikelnummer)
- your complete current address
- course of study and possible study program/specialization
- your request, including reasons/explanations
- possible documents pertaining to your request (medical certificates, other certificates etc.)
- date of the application
- your personal signature (scanned signatures are not acceptable)
If this information or these documents are incomplete, your application will not be processed.
We have got three different examination boards. Please contact the examination board which is responsible for you.
Chairman: Prof. Jürgen Roßmann
Contact: Dr Pia Müller
Office hours: Thuesday and Thursday 8:30-12:00 and upon appointment
Chairman: Prof. Albert Moser
Contact: Philipp Baumanns, Dr Pia Müller, Mei Zhou
Office hours: Thuesday and Thursday 8:30-12:00 (Pia Müller) and upon appointment (Philipp Baumanns, Pia Müller)
Chairman: Prof. Lübbecke
Office hour: On appoinment (office hoursat the dean's office:)
Contact Person: Theresa Otten
Office hour: Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am